How does Globalance Bank invest my wealth?
Nowadays if you want to build up and maintain your wealth successfully you have to select your investments carefully: global megatrends such as the ageing of society, urbanisation, digitisation or the scarcity of resources are causing radical changes which are occurring at increasing speed. These changes are influencing the business models and the competitiveness of companies, sectors and whole countries. For investors this means that they have to focus their portfolio on tomorrow's winners – and ditch losers at the right time.
Globalance's investment skills are based on three core principles:
- Identifying future development areas which will change the world
- The footprint analysis of every investment
- Comprehensive financial analysis
FITNESS FOR THE FUTURE
Our investment strategy means that your investments will target new growth areas, such as new mobility, viable megacities, products which save resources, and many other innovative business models.
The Globalance Footprint adds a further qualitative dimension to future movers. We invest in investments which have a positive "footprint", in other words they make a valuable contribution to the economy, society and the environment. That's because in the long run only business models which are compatible with human and environmental needs are successful.
And finally, companies must withstand a comprehensive and rigorous financial analysis. Only if their valuation, their investment returns as well as the quality of their balance sheets and their growth in turnover (among many other factors) meet our strict standards are investments eligible for our portfolios.
Is my money future-proof?
- Is my money fit for the future?
- Whick risks are in my portfolio (environment, old technologies, green washing)?
- What is the footprint of my portfolio?
Is your portfolio compatible with the UN's two-degree climate target?
- Globalance Bank becomes the world's first bank to offer portfolios and investment strategies in line with the UN's two-degree climate target
- Globalance Portfolios = 40 percent lower CO2 emissions than the MSCI World share index
- Sustainable portfolios in harmony with global climate targets
Our investment philosophy – your benefits
- A high proportion of investments that are fit for the future
- A positive footprint, and full transparency across all your investments
- Independent selection due to not promoting our bank's own products
- A proven, active investment process that has won many awards
- Low costs based on access to collective institutional products
Equity Fund for the future: Globalance Zukunftbeweger Focused
Investing in a positive future with innovative companies
Megatrends are changing our world. Business models that are stuck in the past are being mercilessly surpassed by agile companies that respond to challenges with innovative concepts, offering sustainable solutions.
The Globalance "Zukunftbeweger Focused" equity fund consists exclusively of these Futuremover companies. For the first time ever, this fund enables investors to invest in future-oriented companies with new technologies, and at the same time achieve a positive footprint.