Globalance Sokrates Fund
Our House-Strategy: Investing with Globalance Bank made simple
The Sokrates Fund is a mutual fund with a positive Footprint, managed by Globalance Bank. You can simply buy its units via your own bank or via online banking.
The simplest form to invest alongside Globalance Bank is an investment in the Globalance Sokrates Fund:
- Dynamic building blocks for your retirement savings and/or foundation assets.
- The world’s first investment fund with a Footprint Report that reveals the effect on economy, environment and society.
- Investment in long-term, sustainability megatrends.
- Dynamic adjustment of asset allocation enhances total return.
- Independent selection of the most talented and successful external managers of interesting investment vehicles.
Sokrates invests in a broadly diversified (BVV2-consistent), dynamically managed mix of different asset classes (liquidity, equities and bonds, as well as alternative investments such as real estate and commodities).
This strategy facilitates the weighting of asset classes in a way that mirrors the Globalance investment team’s assessment of current and upcoming market developments.
On this basis, Sokrates establishes positions in sustainable single investments and in investment vehicles available for each asset class.
The appeal to investors lies in the dynamic selection of sustainability-related investment opportunities and the profit potential of future-oriented themes.
The Portfolio Footprint is the innovation with which Globalance Bank is breaking new ground and is offering you an entirely new perspective on your investments.
Globalance Socrates Fund Facts
Net Asset Value 2019-05-17
Institutional Share Class I (CHF): 112.74
Retail Share Class B (CHF): 105.61